Top 5 Best VPNs 2021
- Fast & secure servers in USA, UK & over 90 more countries
- Change your IP address & use the internet privately & securely
- Tested & verified to work with popular devices & services
- Discover the best limited-time VPN deals & VPN free trials
- Incredibly user-friendly
- Advanced Encryption via Double VPN feature
- 30-day Money-back guarantee
- Connect 6 devices simultaneously
- High value for industry-standard pricing
- Very little company transparency
- Lacks a number of advanced features (such as the ability to change connection protocols)
- Unable to turn off the VPN Kill Switch feature
- Blazing speeds
- Inexpensive and has a multitude of pricing plans
- Can ublock Netflix, BBC iPlayer
- Both a free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee
- Incredibly user-friendly
- Small server network
- Not many extras
- Reliable download and upload speeds
- Works with Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Strict zero-logs policy
- Lets you use it on unlimited number of devices
- Low number of servers in Africa and Australia
- Fairly easy to set up and use
- Unblocks some websites (many are for paid users only)
- Free version doesn’t use encryption
- Sells free user bandwidth to premium users
- Monitors & logs all your online activity
- A history of controversy
- Doesn’t work with Netflix or torrenting
- Zero logs
- Complete privacy
- Cheap price
- Only 30-days money back guarantee
Why Do I Need a VPN?
There are many benefits to using a VPN service, including:
1. Privacy and Anonymity
A VPN is a great tool for your online privacy. When you connect to a VPN server, your ISP is unable to see what websites you visit, keeping your web activity private.
2. Enhanced Security
A VPN adds a layer of strong encryption to your Internet connection, making it safer and more secure. If you need to send or receive sensitive information over the Internet, particularly if you’re using public WiFi, a VPN is essential.
3. Unlocking restricted web content
A VPN bypasses online geo-restrictions and censorship blocks to give you unrestricted access to your favorite websites and apps, no matter where you are in the world.
Best VPN deals 2021
VPNs (virtual private networks) have many different functions and benefits, including keeping your browsing behaviour private, disguising your geo location, bypassing blocked websites and accessing online streaming services.
A VPN is a group of computers that are set up as a network on the internet and which you can access from your personal computer and/or mobile devices in order to protect yourself from eavesdropping. A VPN takes your private network and extends it across a public network, so that your IP address and data are encrypted and hidden.
Many people use VPNs today not only for security, but also in order to change the location of their computer so that they can watch their favorite TV shows from a foreign country or stay connected to a work network even when outside of the office. In addition, in countries where there is rigid state control of the internet, a VPN can help you sidestep the authorities and access banned websites, while also covering your virtual tracks.
VPNs, when chosen wisely and used correctly, present little risk. According to Forbes, the biggest threat that could come from using a VPN is simply using the wrong one.
The rub is that it’s hard to adequately check a VPN provider’s claims, since by its very nature it’s operating through third-party sites. There will always be an element of faith required, which is where the benefits of consumer opinion come into play. If the company has a good reputation, a responsive support team, and a professional business model, it’s a safer bet than taking a gamble on free or unknown providers. This is why it’s important to do your research and find a provider you can trust.
It is better to choose a VPN service with a long history and a good reputation and read reviews, for example, on Reddit. Also, pay attention to such criteria:
- VPN jurisdiction ;
- The number of servers and countries;
- Negative precedents (for example, data leaks) associated with the provider;
- Support of all the latest encryption protocols and standards (OpenVPN, SSTP, L2TP / IPSec);
- Fast connection;
- Favorable price-performance ratio.
Once you figure out what you will be using the VPN for, make a list of the important features and those you can refuse. It becomes much easier for you to decide which VPN to use. Things that your provider should have:
- Reliable encryption
- High speed
- Good performance
- No data caps on the Internet
A quality, safe VPN service will usually cost you $5-12 per month if you pay on a monthly basis, or as little as $30-50 per year if you’re willing to pay for a couple years up front.
“I love this review website when you have to choose a VPN, it is saving a lot of time and money.”
Check our Latest VPN News & Tips
Facebook Faces Lawsuit in Australia Over Collecting User Data Without Permission
Never miss an offer